
I am finding myself in a quiet time. Coffee in hand. June gloom set in this morning but promises of a burn off are there. Hearing that Calif. had their share of June gloom recently. Tomorrow will got back to the salon to hopefully finish up everything pertaining to working. Have to go back on Thursday for shop meeting and salon coach intro. I have never had a salon coach!
Bob is at the giant warehouse, Sid is asleep but not for long as she is getting her hair done (color) today and toenails done by me. I have much silver and white to cover on my own lovely locks as well.
Got the t.v. cable buried yesterday, it was like 300 feet. Bob of course dug the trench and Riley and I helped place it in the trench, cover it and then water it for compaction.(Bob's old trade came back for a bit). We had to place the satellite on the pole so there was lots of cable from the dish to the back of the house where it enters the basement. Speaking of basements, I should take some pictures of it. Whenever anyone finds out we have a 2,000 sq. ft basement they get either frightened, intrigued or inquisitive. Are there any dead bodies? Torture devices? Hunchback recluses, bomb shelter? No, nothing exciting as all that. Just a lot of shelves, concrete, some windows, a stripper pole, the heating system, clothesline and all of our storage type items. No bugs, animals or people. It is freakin' cool in there on those 90 degree days though, too bad you don't feel like hanging out down there very long.
So back to the yard, buried cable, planted two huge beautiful hydrangeas that Bob got for me at Costco, weeded, transplanted and watered everything well. Have to water well right now due to lack of rain. It will break a record for May/June soon.
Bob just called, he forgot to put the flag up. Wasn't I just bragging about his flag skills in the last post???? Oh bother.... I guess I am ending this post and going out to put up the flag.
6.14.2009
Caffiene rambles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment