
It finally happened. Today was huge. After three visits from various television providers we finally have t.v. We have our satellite service back(we have had the same for 14 years) but the dish couldn't go on the roof. It had to go on a pole in the ground. It is in the front by the driveway. It is beautiful. The most gorgeous satellite dish I ever did see!
We got the tutorial on our new HD DVR also. Very cool. Thanks too my fabulous husband for helping to make it happen. He did soooo much prep work for this to happen and helped the installer with every little thing. It was worth it because there is very little cable showing anywhere. It's all downstairs in the basement and hidden from sight. Aaahhhhhh...
Went to the salon I am pursuing for work. I needed to pick up the salon handbook, etc. Lots of paperwork, contracts, signatures, etc. There are lots of rules and things but it's all stuff that I really like and appreciate. The owner and I see eye to eye on a lot of things. I don't mind going from what I had to this new venture, I like rules, I like having boundaries, I like knowing where I stand. I just have to meet with all of the other stylists first and then it's a done deal. I like that I am going to meet with the other stylists, make sure it's a good fit for everyone. I have always appreciated what good chemistry can do for a salon. It can truly make or break the whole show.
Wow, I just can't stop channel surfing and I know that I have a giant grin on my face.
6.08.2009
Bliss is in that Squawk Box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment