6.28.2009

Time for a little post


Had to be to work today at 10:00. Bob took me so that my parents would have a car to get around today. They will get their rental tomorrow. They are getting all settled in at the lake house. They picked me up at 5:00 and we all got to hang out at the lake. Sid and Monique got some serious Sea-Doo action in today. They loved it. My sweet little cousin, Natalie just loved hangin' out with Sid and Monique. The big teenagers were quite entertaining. Everytime I looked over at her she had the biggest grin on her face. I go to work tomorrow at 2:00, so I am planning to sleep in past 7:30. I will take the girls downtown with me and let them shop, eat and hang out at the beach. Bob will pick them up on his way home. Riley comes home sometime tomorrow. I miss her so much. Her dad is missing her pretty bad too. Her sister? Not so much...
Tues. we take Monique to the airport and then I am off of work for a week.
Beautiful sunny warm day today. The salon is on the main drag of town, that means we get to people watch like crazy. On a warm weekend day, it is crazy busy downtown. It is like a beach side town or downtown Claremont only with water. It is full of walkers, dog owners, bicycle riders, pedestrians and joggers. It's a cool atmosphere and I love working down there in the thick of it all. I am seeing and learning so much. I was pretty busy today and that was great, makes the day go by soooo much quicker.

0 comments: