9.04.2009

First Game of the Season


The football game was really fun. Sid was way up in the video box next to the press box. She did really well and the coach is going to go over her stats this weekend. She has had a few of the other coaches tell her how happy they are to have her on board because the stats were a mess last year. That makes her happy. She is so conscientious and will do a great job for them.
I think that I will have no voice left in the morning from screaming. Our team won and it was a great game, very close at times and tied for a while.
Riley saw lots of kids she knew from her two schools, band and from having an older sister. She is so social...
Got home and now we are relaxing. Bob is off to bed, he and the girls will go shopping tomorrow for their fishing day on Monday.
I will work on the neglect that was created by my absence in the house.
Nighty night...

0 comments: