9.22.2009

A Little Quick Post with Good Pictures







Wanted to go down to the park by our house yesterday. I was by myself, just me and my camera. My cell phone rang just as I was approaching the parking lot of the park. It was my oldest child. She had a meeting at school which made her late and she missed the bus. I u-turned it and went to fetch her. I told her my plan and invited her along. Being the awesome person she is, she came along. I can talk to her or not. I can share comfortable silences with her. We see the same things and have the same opinion about what we have seen. I like to hear about her day and what is going on in the life of a 10th grader.


As you can see, it was an awesome day, high 70's and super sunny. Mt. Rainier was in it's full glory and Lake Washington was sparkling with a few white caps created by a light breeze. I commented to Bob later that this little time out was better than a valium.


0 comments: