9.08.2009

Ramble on...


Just a Tuesday that feels like a Monday. It was a fine Monday, got some stuff done. The new dishwasher arrived and it is about a cheap as you can get. I did not pay for it and it is not my house. Knowing all of those facts did not stop me from having a meltdown. I am no dummy, I am fully aware that when you fight or have a crisis, it is usually not about that immediate or current thing. It is usually due to other underlying things. I think it was just a culmination of everything.
I had my husband come to my rescue, listen to my rant and then poured myself a glass of wine. It all helped...
Nothing much to report, braces are being put on this week, football game on Friday, getting Ri ready for a week of camp with her school. Will have to shop for that. Now that I am free from the shackles of my former job, I volunteered to drive some kids to or from camp, thereby shaving off some of the 125 hours we will have to accumulate by June.
No fish were caught yesterday. Bob and the girls said it rained BUCKETS and the river was muddy and really high. They did have fun watching the huge salmon jump and look forward to trying it again. I hear that Riley has some photos but I have yet to see them. Will take a look and maybe a post one or two.
The sun is out for a while today, mostly rainy tomorrow but supposed to be in the Eighties by the weekend!

0 comments: