9.09.2009

Metal Mouths


It is starting to have that "Fall" feel to it. It is starting to make a few leaves look less green and more yellow and orange. The changing of the seasons is approaching. It is starting to feel like football weather. Tho it did rain today, it was not that cold. The sun did finally make an appearance.
Sid and I ran some errands after school then she had football practice for about an hour. I just waited for her, no rush to drive back and forth and yesterday's practice was only like 20 minutes of her time.
Tomorrow begins the orthodontics. Sidney is trying to talk herself into being okay with it and Riley jumps back and forth with not wanting them to wanting them. They both like their "care coach" that is the person who will see them through this process. I am telling you, nothing like when I was a kid. Pasted on the Doctor's bulletin board are postcards from exotic lands. Not because the Doctor or staff went but these kids who are patients. Sid and Ri can put an Arizona post card up next year.
Sid's Spanish class is going to Spain this spring. I believe during spring break. She will not go, it is a great deal money wise but it is still some coin. Also, in the fairness to the sibling, Sid has been all over the east coast and Riley has not.
The trip does sound cool with Spanish language immersion and all kinds of things that tourists do not do. She is in an advanced Spanish class and that is why it was offered. She thinks she will have driver's ed. next semester so there is also that to consider.
I believe that the Seattle family is going to actually get together this weekend. The news is promising some nice warm weather and it could be the last hurrah for a while. Look forward to that, catching up, etc.

0 comments: