9.16.2009

Gone Fishin'


Good morning. Riley is of course, at camp. Haven't heard from anyone there. She was not allowed to take her cell phone, which was a good thing. I know that "no news is good news". Bob is off today and went fishing. Wednesdays are minimum days so he invited Sid to go salmon fishing. He told her to make sure she has her work together and that she could go. She was up bright and early and ready to go. Hopefully they have some luck. The news has been reporting that there are record numbers of the fish.
The wind is kicking up a bit and leaves are scooting around. Reminding me that fall is on the way. The weather has been awesome. Sunny and comfortable. I really am trying to make the effort to enjoy because the thought of winter terrifies me. I keep going back to that place where we were snowed in. I do not want to repeat that Christmas. It was lovely for the first couple of days...
I am filling out an application for a non hair job. There's a snow balls chance in hell that I might get a position but I gotta make an effort and make Bob think that I am actually looking for a job. I scare myself sometimes with my superb acting skills. He scares me sometimes in that he is actually falling for it.
Sid got her photo taken for the football game's program. It wont be in this Friday's issue but next weeks. We will have two home games in a row. I did get some tailgate food for this Friday. Maybe we will rub shoulders with some other team parents. Tonight is a fundraiser for football. The coaches are serving up dinner at our favorite local fish & chips place. We are so supportive.
I am gong to find something to eat and get going. Lots to do, there always is. It's not the amount of things to do or get done, it's whether you actually want to do it.

0 comments: