9.02.2009

Support


There are many types of support and all seem necessary and appreciated. Customer support for that lovely laptop, athletic support for... well you know. Support for a cause, for your home's structure... all good, all necessary. The best support for me as of late has been that of family and friends. My fabulous cheerleaders. I am bolstered by your support and hope you are not wasting it on my emotionally charged roller coaster of a job. I hope I never need support for something unimaginably horrific, but if I did, I know it would be there for me. I appreciate (really appreciate) everyone's kind words and encouragement. I tend to be an isolationist(weird for a hairstylist I know) and think that I have to handle everything on my own. It is a sin in a believer's world and a shame in my world. I forget that my loved ones and great friends read my rants and selfish thoughts. It is my blog and it is a therapy of sorts. I never once forget the blessings that are bestowed upon me daily, and that is a big reason why I persevere at things like a shitty job, to continue to live in the place I love and be a help to the family fund(I wanted so bad to say family fortune).
I guess I am writing about support and how valuable it is in all of it's forms and how much I like knowing it is out there and available to me. I admit, I do need it.
I am fine, just a bit tired of trying to decide my fate, but again, grateful for my beautiful girls, protective husband, parents that love me, awesome and protective sister, extended Wash. family that treat me like I have always lived here and friends both new and old. I cherish you all.
I am looking on the Internet for crappy boss/salon owner support services now. I think if it isn't out there, it should be and I just may be the one to initiate such a thing. I can get a headset, phone bank and use all of my great philosophies that I have learned through the years. Lord knows, I have had my share of experiences in the salon. It would take up several pages in a chapter of my book. Looking back when my business partner and I started our salon in Calif. we had our fair share of salon owner abuse. We made great efforts to not be that type of owner and I think we succeeded in many ways.
I am love this current salon's location and some of the fringe benefits that go along with it, but if you are unhappy you can't enjoy the extras. So there you have it.
Support is a great thing, much needed in many ways and much appreciated by me. Mushy wet kisses and big bear hugs to you all...

1 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

We got your back!!!!