9.14.2009



Well, I survived... just barely. I signed up to drive four students to camp this morning. It was Riley and three friends. I have learned this. The girl that acts shy, scared and nervous around teachers and parents is the one that gets into the backseat of your car and lets loose. This girl never stopped chattering away the whole 45 minute trip. I don't think Riley got three words in edgewise.
It was a beautiful drive, east of us. The clouds, the trees, it was all so scenic.
Once you get to camp, you get in line and drop your charges off and there you go. I said goodbye and love you and she disappeared into the woods. Hopefully she shows up on Friday.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

This totally reminds me of a time when my mom drove my friend and I to Camp Fire Camp. Actually my mom and her mom came w/ us. It was not my mom's favorite thing to do. On the car ride my friend talked the whole way. To this day, my mom still mentions that drive! :-)