
My kitchen sink, not my brain. Not yet anyway. Happy party to my sweet baby girl in AZ. Her real bday is not for a few more days but her party is today. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad, can't begin to wrap my mind around how much I will miss being there. It's stuck like a giant black peach pit in the bottom of my stomach. The emotion of longing for something or missing something is right up there with infinite sadness. I feel like I have spent 75% of my life missing someone. I have quite the data base for longing and missing people... I could write volumes.
But, alas, I am here with my favorite family and they are all well and in one piece. The radio said that we may have up to 7 inches of wet stuff by the time this system passes through. I am not surprised, it is just wet wet wet out there.
I awoke this a.m. to a kitchen sink full of water. I spent about 20 minutes on it and had to walk away so that I could get the girls and their friends to school on time. When I got home it was still clogged but I did a couple more tricks, sent off some emails, prepared my post for the blog and it was unclogged! I am Joe the Plumber! Now if I could just have taken my skills on the campaign trail things might have been a whole lot different.
So, my sweet sweet Kenz, have a happy Barbie birthday party and know that Auntie, Uncle and your cousins love you so much and that we are wrapping our arms around you tight even tho we are far away...
"If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater".
Unknown
11.07.2008
Back ups and Clogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Morning of News Worthy Items
- Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
- Happy Gratitude Day
- Turkeys and Rum Pie
- Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
- My Camera on a Sunday Photo Shoot
- Sunday Starbucks
- Nothing Much
- Yes, more plumbing issues. This required a plumber...
- Pretty in Pink Morning
- Morning Musings
- Pictures from yesterday
- Hounds of Hell
- Sunday and I Do Mean Sun.
- A Big Yellow Globe of Warmth
- Getting Caught Up
- Happy Birthday to my Niece
- Gratitude
- Rude Awakenings
- Veteran's Day
- Back ups and Clogs
- Lists
- Look What We Got For Weather Last Night
- The Morning After
- a little political fun
- Get the Vote out there
- More photos
- do do do... lookin out my back door
- I like Sunday mornings. Sometimes it is about goin...
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
-
▼
November
(30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment