11.17.2008

Hounds of Hell


Good morning. Foggy morning again, very neat. I did not rent a helicopter to take this really cool picture of the Space Needle in the fog, I wish I had tho, that would have been pretty awesome. Girls are off to school and I am determined to get some things done today. Nothing to write about, which is weird. Just kind of glad to have this Monday morning be non eventful. Last Monday, if you recall was the broken into truck incident. Luckily that is pretty much behind us as much as it could be. Window fixed, truck cleaned out, sheriff's report filled out, etc. Bob will be home fairly early today, he has school all week in Seattle. Safety training. There is a yummy BBQ restaurant next to BNSF and he promises to bring dinner home one night this week.
He is in a football pool at work and my sister has been kind enough to help him out with it. He (my sister) has done well so he looks like a real pro in front of these guys. That is a laugh. If it were a military trivia pool, then maybe. Thank goodness for Sheri is all I can say. Bob is impressed cuz the girl knows her stuff.
Fish are doing well, they are not the most active pets so there isn't much to report. After having an 85 gallon aquarium for 8 years, two little Bettas are not much to deal with. As long as Riley is happy then I guess that is all that matters. I got them "Guitar Hero" for Christmas. Don't worry, they wont read this and find out, they already know they are getting it. That's what happens sometimes. When your kids get older they start knowing some of their Christmas gifts. Not to worry, they wont know everything. I am starting to get a good collection of gifts already, because I am not working right now, I can devote more time to getting things done early for the holidays.
Well, I must be off now, I have had my coffee and now the "Hounds of Hell" are beckoning me from downstairs. Ugh... House cleaning chores... at least I have my friend TIVO down there to keep me company. Got lots to catch up on and clean that baby out. Have a happy Monday and hope the rest of the week is non eventful in a good way unless you win the lottery or publishers clearing house or something fun like that...

0 comments: