
We vote absentee so voted last week and mailed those puppies in. The news is on and of course what it the main topic? The weather... No, it's a local news channel so it's about our governor's race, polling places, ballot problems, etc. The weather is a big news story tho. It has been raining forever and even the news people are stressing safety and how soaking it is. They say it should taper off this afternoon. I am torn about whether I will have the news on today. I want to keep informed but there wont be much to tell until tomorrow at the earliest. This certainly has been a riveting election year to say the least.
Perhaps when I post next we will know who our new President will be. I doubt it. Have a wondrous day and pray for your candidate, they are going to need it, especially if they win.
11.04.2008
Get the Vote out there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Morning of News Worthy Items
- Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
- Happy Gratitude Day
- Turkeys and Rum Pie
- Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
- My Camera on a Sunday Photo Shoot
- Sunday Starbucks
- Nothing Much
- Yes, more plumbing issues. This required a plumber...
- Pretty in Pink Morning
- Morning Musings
- Pictures from yesterday
- Hounds of Hell
- Sunday and I Do Mean Sun.
- A Big Yellow Globe of Warmth
- Getting Caught Up
- Happy Birthday to my Niece
- Gratitude
- Rude Awakenings
- Veteran's Day
- Back ups and Clogs
- Lists
- Look What We Got For Weather Last Night
- The Morning After
- a little political fun
- Get the Vote out there
- More photos
- do do do... lookin out my back door
- I like Sunday mornings. Sometimes it is about goin...
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
-
▼
November
(30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment