
My aunt and I were chatting on the phone and commenting on what a beautiful fall season it has been here in western Washington. I feel so lucky to be here to enjoy it. I think we got the T-giving happenings covered too. It'll be nice.
Will do the parent-teacher conference for Riley this afternoon. She will be there too. When my mom went to my p/t conference, I didn't go. Hell no. I waited at home huddled in a corner, shaking and quivering waiting for the moment she got home and let me have it. I wasn't a bad child, but here are the facts and none of you that know me will be surprised. "Amy likes to visit with her neighbor, Amy isn't applying herself, Amy needs to visit less and work more" All of these skills are applicable to my occupation. NONE of those descriptions changed through high school either.
Tom Jones was on "Good Morning America" this morning. He still rocks. Love him. I don't ever watch GMA but it was on and I couldn't be bothered to change the channel, now I am glad I didn't. Now "Regis and Kelly" are on and I WILL jump through fire to change the channel... ICK.
11.24.2008
Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Morning of News Worthy Items
- Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
- Happy Gratitude Day
- Turkeys and Rum Pie
- Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
- My Camera on a Sunday Photo Shoot
- Sunday Starbucks
- Nothing Much
- Yes, more plumbing issues. This required a plumber...
- Pretty in Pink Morning
- Morning Musings
- Pictures from yesterday
- Hounds of Hell
- Sunday and I Do Mean Sun.
- A Big Yellow Globe of Warmth
- Getting Caught Up
- Happy Birthday to my Niece
- Gratitude
- Rude Awakenings
- Veteran's Day
- Back ups and Clogs
- Lists
- Look What We Got For Weather Last Night
- The Morning After
- a little political fun
- Get the Vote out there
- More photos
- do do do... lookin out my back door
- I like Sunday mornings. Sometimes it is about goin...
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
-
▼
November
(30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment