It's a Creedence song... Here are some pics that are really from looking out the slider downstairs to the lower part of the backyard. I did nothing to these pics, this really is the color of the tree! It is the brightest scarlet red I have ever seen and it is so gorgeous!
Raining this morning. Listening to the girls mumble (argue) in the bathroom.
Ended up being productive yesterday which made me feel more human. Bob may come home from work today and tell me he got "bumped". I am not all together sure what that means exactly but something about not working. It is like a mini lay off situation. It happens a lot when you are employed by the railroad. You know what I have learned? You cannot worry about every little thing all of the time. So far, God has been pretty darn good to us. Bob doesn't think it is a big concern so I am not going to fret all day either. Luckily, Costco is still there to keep him busy.
Monday errands and chores. My sister made meatloaf for dinner last week so I am going to do it this week. Comfort food, that's the medicine.
11.03.2008
do do do... lookin out my back door
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Morning of News Worthy Items
- Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
- Happy Gratitude Day
- Turkeys and Rum Pie
- Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
- My Camera on a Sunday Photo Shoot
- Sunday Starbucks
- Nothing Much
- Yes, more plumbing issues. This required a plumber...
- Pretty in Pink Morning
- Morning Musings
- Pictures from yesterday
- Hounds of Hell
- Sunday and I Do Mean Sun.
- A Big Yellow Globe of Warmth
- Getting Caught Up
- Happy Birthday to my Niece
- Gratitude
- Rude Awakenings
- Veteran's Day
- Back ups and Clogs
- Lists
- Look What We Got For Weather Last Night
- The Morning After
- a little political fun
- Get the Vote out there
- More photos
- do do do... lookin out my back door
- I like Sunday mornings. Sometimes it is about goin...
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
-
▼
November
(30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment