Our street decided to be "BAH HUMBUG" in the Trick or Treat category. Luckily, the streets behind us were much better for the girls. I had only a handful of kids at our door and have way to much candy left over and not the good kind either. "Smarties" omelet and a "Skittles" smoothie for breakfast. How about a "Tootsie Roll" sandwich on whole wheat? I could do a million more.
Bob is grooming for his gun show and will leave shortly, Riley is downstairs watching a movie or playing Play Station. Sid of course is still asleep. It is actually okay outside, not raining. It just barely sprinkled on the girls last night, so no torrential downpour while getting candy. Today will be about getting some things done, taking down Halloween decorations and putting up the fall decorations. I should be keeping Michaels in business for years to come. Now that Halloween is behind us, it will be a blur of activity and calendar pages until the Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays. I will blink and it will be me wishing everyone a happy 2009. Wow...
11.01.2008
The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Morning of News Worthy Items
- Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
- Happy Gratitude Day
- Turkeys and Rum Pie
- Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
- My Camera on a Sunday Photo Shoot
- Sunday Starbucks
- Nothing Much
- Yes, more plumbing issues. This required a plumber...
- Pretty in Pink Morning
- Morning Musings
- Pictures from yesterday
- Hounds of Hell
- Sunday and I Do Mean Sun.
- A Big Yellow Globe of Warmth
- Getting Caught Up
- Happy Birthday to my Niece
- Gratitude
- Rude Awakenings
- Veteran's Day
- Back ups and Clogs
- Lists
- Look What We Got For Weather Last Night
- The Morning After
- a little political fun
- Get the Vote out there
- More photos
- do do do... lookin out my back door
- I like Sunday mornings. Sometimes it is about goin...
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
-
▼
November
(30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment