11.21.2008

Nothing Much


Went to the store and bought some canned food items, went to pick up Sid from school. I sit in the pick up line waiting for her. The bell rings, kids come tumbling out but not my child. My cell phone rings and it is Sid. "Can I stay for the basketball game?" I gave her a list of 12 rules to follow and then said yes. I drove away from the Jr High with no child. Next, I went to get Riley. Thankfully she shows up as planned and of we went up to Bothell to drop off the food. I wanted the girls to be with me to do this. I also want Sid to have friends and be able to do social things. It was cool, they said on the news last night that they met their food donation goal and also exceeded it. It makes you feel good.
The sun is shining, don't know for how long, it's supposed to turn windy and rainy. Riley is out early today, parent teacher conferences start today. Mine is Monday. UGH...
Bob will be home early today from class, who knows where he will be next week. Can't worry about it till it happens.
Have a fabulous fun filled weekend everyone, over and out.

2 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

It is so much fun reading daily about our daughter Amy and her family in Washington....It appears that she is just getting into the "FUN" years with our sweet granddaughters...... The teens can try ones patience to the extreme......but it seems we all live through it somehow.... they are great young ladies and they are simply spreading their wing mother.....they will all too soon fly out of the nest....enjoy them each day while you can...

PAPA2 3 said...

Glad to see you are giving to the food bank.....Very nice gesture on the part of the Kirkland Hewitson Family

Basha's have Turkeys for 43 cents a pound....

I think Grammy and I are going to buy several to donate to the local food bank. 15 pound bird will cost $6.88 and put a smile on the faces of an entire family......

When you think about it we are so blessed to have what we have and there are many who are out of work through no fault of their own this holiday season...