A lovely day. Good times. Many thanks to my cousin and her family for having us over. Today is a mixed bag. Will start pulling down the fall stuff and make way for the Christmas stuff. Lord knows, I have plenty of it. Bob has some errands he wants to run. Sid will accompany him in the hopes of getting a driving lesson out of it. He is off till Sunday when he goes to his Costco job. Rain and wind today, great day to stay in. I plan on it. Hope your day was great and that you recover from you over eating ,turkey coma inducing episodes. Oh and by the way, I have never been a "Black Friday" shopper. I am glad, the thought of getting up early and fighting with people makes me want to stick sharp objects into my eyes. There are not enough good deals to ever make me want to do that.
11.28.2008
Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Morning of News Worthy Items
- Turkey Day and Now the Madness Begins
- Happy Gratitude Day
- Turkeys and Rum Pie
- Fall Days Filled with Sunshine
- My Camera on a Sunday Photo Shoot
- Sunday Starbucks
- Nothing Much
- Yes, more plumbing issues. This required a plumber...
- Pretty in Pink Morning
- Morning Musings
- Pictures from yesterday
- Hounds of Hell
- Sunday and I Do Mean Sun.
- A Big Yellow Globe of Warmth
- Getting Caught Up
- Happy Birthday to my Niece
- Gratitude
- Rude Awakenings
- Veteran's Day
- Back ups and Clogs
- Lists
- Look What We Got For Weather Last Night
- The Morning After
- a little political fun
- Get the Vote out there
- More photos
- do do do... lookin out my back door
- I like Sunday mornings. Sometimes it is about goin...
- The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
-
▼
November
(30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment