
The calm before the storm. Not really that big of a storm. I was working on the November calendar and it appears that November is indeed busy. I am going to finish October with the intention of helping November transition in easily. One more football game next week if we don't make playoffs. Riley has a some what normal school schedule, no extra stuff. I am working in her school's office one day in November but that's not a big deal. I have the huge pleasure of watching my cousin's sweet little girl on Wednesdays in November and both of her girls for one week during Thanksgiving. Lovin' that. My BIG November event will be my friends from California. They will be here before I know it! I want to enjoy the anticipation of their arrival and then soak up every second that they are here. I know that it will go by way TOO fast and then I will be a devastated wreck for a week or two. Then there are Thanksgiving plans to make. I would love to have it here at my house but am still without a dining room table. I have been on the hunt but nothing has grabbed me yet. Seattle family- if you are reading this, if you want to host I will come early and cook!
Waiting for kids and husband to get home. Will get out all of the rain gear for the football game tonight. Had planned on boycotting it but all of the newspapers are saying it is going to be a hella good game. I will scurry across town to get Ri to her dance and back to the game. I need a scooter with a large umbrella attached. Speaking of umbrellas, Bob is bringing home a two-pack of them from Costco today. He says that they will pay for themselves tonight alone.
10.23.2009
Calm Before the Storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
October
(28)
- A Tree Falls in Kirkland
- Just Thursday
- Its Wednesday All Ready
- Bowling
- While I in no way profess to be a great chef of Me...
- No title
- Calm Before the Storm
- The view from my living room window... It's like a...
- The Little Girl
- Football and Dances
- No title
- A New Look
- A Season That I Love
- Eyes Open
- Raining Cats & Dogs
- Good Day
- Flame
- Who Knew?
- Natalie comes home today
- Crab Apples
- It is a Friday
- That Face...
- The Big One Five
- I Play a Doctor on T.V.
- Hormones, Sore Throats and Homework
- Homecoming Pictures
- Getting it all together
- Homework Hangover
-
▼
October
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment