10.11.2009

Crab Apples


I know that is the title and those are real crab apples. It's not a post on how to make jelly. It is a post on my mood. If you want to stop here and not read a selfish woman's whiny grouchy rant then don't scroll down any further. I wont be mad I promise.















I am not going to list all of the transgressions against me. Whether real or imagined, it would not prove productive. I am going to blame it all on my filter. It is all through the filter of PMS and hormones. I am not a young woman any more and the hormone thing is getting really old.
Our next door neighbor started the ball rolling. She went ahead and came over to our yard and finished chopping down what she had started and was told by Bob not to do. He went to her home and told the husband that he was not interested in her coming onto our property to do her pruning. I caught her a few days later out there doing just that. Bob, again, goes over there. The woman a bit touched in the head. I listened to the whole exchange from my bathroom window. It was truly comedy at it's best. Not the conversation but what took place during. I had the perfect hidden spot to listen to it all and what happens? The neighbor on the other side has a gardener. He decides to start his frickin' loud commercial size leaf blower. It stops, I hear a little and when it gets juicy the leaf blower starts up. I swear I was being filmed for a sitcom or Candid Camera. Let's just say the conversation didn't go well between the two. About an hour later the husband came over and we three chatted. It was agreed that we would deal with him only from now on. That will be better I am sure. I feel like I am living next door to Edie from Grey Gardens...
This is the only story that I will go into detail about as I thought there was some comedic elements to it. The rest are all just annoying problems with landlords, being a landlord and it all ties into the unanswered eternal question... Who did I piss off? I mean, I must have pissed someone off. That can be the only sane theory. Bad Karma? Boundaries? It all swirls around like a turd milkshake. It all just seems kinda blah... I guess I could come up with theories, rationalize, but I know again, being an older woman, that this to shall pass....

0 comments: