10.28.2009

Its Wednesday All Ready


Had a sore molar yesterday, called the dentist and they got me right in first thing this morning. It appears to be a minor thing, probably looking at another crown. That's what happens when your old fillings start to do cow shit. They are pretty darn old. I can wait a while, our dental benefits are good but not great like the ones we had in Calif.
I have a client coming over on Friday so will get the house tuned up. It's not too bad since I am home it doesn't get too bad. I need to go downstairs and check my color inventory.
Halloween plans are being made. I told Riley that I would stay home and be a zombie or witch and that it would be easy since I don't need a costume.
Bob home today, walked around the yard and enjoyed the lake views just chatting. So nice...

0 comments: