
Not much to say. I am kinda getting the SAD thing. Rainy days in a row or just too many dark days in a row will do that for me. After going through it last year I realize I will be fine and come out of it around... ummm.... July. Before we made our decision to move to the Northwest, Bob and I talked about it and having lived in Portland for a bit, I knew this about myself. Even in Calif. when the weather got bad, I would go through the SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) it is early in the season and I know that the sun will make some showing. Those are the logical thoughts that I have. The description of SAD actually kinda makes me laugh. It says "is a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms in the winter or, less frequently, in the summer,spring or fall, repeatedly, year after year." That is funny... what is normal?
Any who... I have a client coming over tomorrow and I like her alot. I am going to watch my little cousin next week and looking forward to that. I need to start making some money. That requires me to work.
Last football game of the season is tomorrow night. Since the team screwed up so badly last week, they will not be in any playoffs. If it continues to rain at every game like it has been, then this ending is fine with me. It really sucks to sit there and get soaked while your team losing big time. Bob was right, the umbrellas did more than pay for themselves last week.
Bob and the girls got three fabulous pumpkins to carve, will try to post some pictures.
I guess I had more to say than I thought... Goodness....
10.29.2009
Just Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
October
(28)
- A Tree Falls in Kirkland
- Just Thursday
- Its Wednesday All Ready
- Bowling
- While I in no way profess to be a great chef of Me...
- No title
- Calm Before the Storm
- The view from my living room window... It's like a...
- The Little Girl
- Football and Dances
- No title
- A New Look
- A Season That I Love
- Eyes Open
- Raining Cats & Dogs
- Good Day
- Flame
- Who Knew?
- Natalie comes home today
- Crab Apples
- It is a Friday
- That Face...
- The Big One Five
- I Play a Doctor on T.V.
- Hormones, Sore Throats and Homework
- Homecoming Pictures
- Getting it all together
- Homework Hangover
-
▼
October
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment