I do love me some fall weather. I love fall color. I love the chill in the air, warms up a bit during the day. Fire in the fireplace, soup or stew on the stove.
What is not to love?
Quiet weekend. Maybe the pumpkin patch/corn maze will happen this Saturday. It poured all day Saturday and after that soaking on Friday night we just didn't have it in us. So far, the weather people are saying Saturday will be only be partly cloudy. Let us hope...
I am able to confirm that my three awesome, beautiful, sweet friends from California are going to visit me in Washington. I am beyond excited. Way beyond. Way Way beyond excited. We are going to stay at my aunt's lake house and hang out, catch up, laugh and cry and laugh some more. I cannot wait.
I am making inroads to employment of the non hair kind. I am excited about that as well. Many thanks to the DRS for the opportunity. I love you!
Speaking of the DRS, hoping that my lil cute cousin is doing well this week. I know it has been a rough couple of weeks. She is fortunate to have the best mom, grandparents, aunt, uncle, etc. but it is hard for everyone.
Must clean up the kitchen after cooking my home made chicken noodle soup extravaganza. It was delicous if I do say so myself.
10.19.2009
A Season That I Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
October
(28)
- A Tree Falls in Kirkland
- Just Thursday
- Its Wednesday All Ready
- Bowling
- While I in no way profess to be a great chef of Me...
- No title
- Calm Before the Storm
- The view from my living room window... It's like a...
- The Little Girl
- Football and Dances
- No title
- A New Look
- A Season That I Love
- Eyes Open
- Raining Cats & Dogs
- Good Day
- Flame
- Who Knew?
- Natalie comes home today
- Crab Apples
- It is a Friday
- That Face...
- The Big One Five
- I Play a Doctor on T.V.
- Hormones, Sore Throats and Homework
- Homecoming Pictures
- Getting it all together
- Homework Hangover
-
▼
October
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment