10.18.2009

Eyes Open


I am awake at a time when I should be asleep. I hate being awake at 2:00 am. It's out of order, not natural.
Very rainy day yesterday. Spent most of it down in the scrap/craft room. Girls were down there with me getting their stuff organized. After some bickering and attitude they finally got their groove on. Riley fashioned a ribbon dispenser out of a pencil and some yarn. She shared her prototype with her dad and he found just the right materials to actually hang up some ribbon dispensers. I was proud of those two! I got lots of my scrapbook stuff sorted and put away. It's like Christmas seeing it all again but reminds me how much I have to do.
I am going to get up and roam the house for a bit and see if I can fall asleep. I did sleep for about 4 hours and then POW! Eyes wide open. Will have a usual and good Sunday, football, laundry, etc.

0 comments: