
Bob is off on Wednesdays. We had a nice morning before I had to leave for Ri's school. We just talked and made some plans. He has no time off from Thanksgiving til after the new year. He asked me what I wanted to do about Christmas. I told him that I really would like to go to Arizona. We talked it over and decided that I would go with the girls to AZ for Christmas. When the girls were little, it was VERY important to us to have Christmas at home, together. Now that they are older, we feel like we can do this. They agreed that they would rather be with their grandarents, cousin, aunt and uncle than get lots of presents. I am not working and I had a free round trip airline ticket. We are staying for for two weeks. It seems like a long time but then again it doesn't. It is always rushed while I am there, I have always had work to return to, etc. but I haven't been there in almost a year and probably wont be there again for another year. I am so excited and happy to have something to look forward to. It will be great to spend lots of time with my niece. I miss her so much. I promise to post about other things and not go on and on about Arizona all of the time.
Back to Riley's school. I had to go tody for an hour to sell tickets to the dance. It was easy and fun. Everyone there is so nice and it is such a relaxed atmosphere. Teachers all know you and who your child is(there are only five teachers after all). I sold nine tickets and everyone thought that was pretty good.
Sid had a great football practice today. She had missed a couple last week because she had been sick. Missed a couple that had been cancelled due to the weather. She said that the head coach and a few others were really happy to see her. She is actually going to stay for the player's lunch this Friday. She has always been invited but never felt comfortable enough to go. She has since decided that she will be just fine and will dine with 40 boys and men. Way to go daughter.
Big game this Friday. It will be a tough team to beat and should be an exciting game. I have to go and help set up for a Bingo Night at Riley's school and then fly over to another town for the game as it is away this week.
Rainy today, chilly too. Nice crackly fire tonight.
10.14.2009
Good Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
October
(28)
- A Tree Falls in Kirkland
- Just Thursday
- Its Wednesday All Ready
- Bowling
- While I in no way profess to be a great chef of Me...
- No title
- Calm Before the Storm
- The view from my living room window... It's like a...
- The Little Girl
- Football and Dances
- No title
- A New Look
- A Season That I Love
- Eyes Open
- Raining Cats & Dogs
- Good Day
- Flame
- Who Knew?
- Natalie comes home today
- Crab Apples
- It is a Friday
- That Face...
- The Big One Five
- I Play a Doctor on T.V.
- Hormones, Sore Throats and Homework
- Homecoming Pictures
- Getting it all together
- Homework Hangover
-
▼
October
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment