
Stayed up too late last night, helping Riley with homework. She had an orthodontist appt. after school so we boarded the homework train a little late. Bob and Sid took math duty and I got the science crossword puzzle making assignment. Gotta hand it to the kid, we didn't finish til almost 10:30 and got her back up this morning at 6:00 to study for a test. She was full of gratitude and got right on it. She has a GPA commitment that she is obligated to achieve at this school and she is taking that very seriously.
They are both off tomorrow, so will catch up on some sleep.
Sid's homecoming dance is Saturday night. I will post some photos.
Gotta get busy and clean up the kitchen, that didn't get done last night. When you are figuring out how to use the work zygote in a crossword puzzle you just don't worry about scrubbing the scalloped potatoes out of the baking dish.
10.01.2009
Homework Hangover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
October
(28)
- A Tree Falls in Kirkland
- Just Thursday
- Its Wednesday All Ready
- Bowling
- While I in no way profess to be a great chef of Me...
- No title
- Calm Before the Storm
- The view from my living room window... It's like a...
- The Little Girl
- Football and Dances
- No title
- A New Look
- A Season That I Love
- Eyes Open
- Raining Cats & Dogs
- Good Day
- Flame
- Who Knew?
- Natalie comes home today
- Crab Apples
- It is a Friday
- That Face...
- The Big One Five
- I Play a Doctor on T.V.
- Hormones, Sore Throats and Homework
- Homecoming Pictures
- Getting it all together
- Homework Hangover
-
▼
October
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment