
I think I am emotionally hung over from yesterday... Plus I am just a hormonal wreck. I think it may have started with the presidential debate last night. Is anyone else SICK of this? Bob and I are for sure. I am not watching Fox news today, it will just throw me into a tailspin, economy, election, AIG buttholes, etc.... BUT the sun is shining and that is a very good thing for my mood. Will go cut my lil cute cousin's bangs today. She always cracks me up.
I just feel crabby and miss my niece. I have a sick child home again today. Having her home sick is no big deal, she is almost 11 and can entertain herself and will sleep half the day. I just feel bad for her. I am really making an effort to get at least 4 loads of laundry done today too... hooo huuummm.... Sid had a nice birthday. They announced her name over the PA at school(they do everyone's bday) and they pronounced it "Cindy Houston". I guess one girl's last name was so hard to prounounce that they just used the first initial of her last name. It's just kids that announce everyday so they don't put too much effort into it.
The bank just called from California, they said I am overdrawn. I must admit I was going to get on the banking thing this week and let it go by the wayside. Thank goodness they still believe in calling you. That makes my mood even brighter...
I still have to call the beauty school too. I don't wanna!!!!!(use your whiny voice when reading that part). I don't know why I am so conflicted about it! Crap... I have like 10 books from the library for reading pleasure and so I don't crack the the beauty school book and study it. The structure of hair, nails, feet, hands, skull, face, it's sooooo boring and doesn't have much to do with what I do! (whining again)
I am quitting now, no need to subject everyone to my lovliness, BUT today's post should put you in a great mood because your day has gotta be better than mine! No need to thank me for my consideration. If you find yourself in a bad mood just think " at least I am not having a day like hers" and that'll perk ya right up I am sure!
10.08.2008
blahsville
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
0 comments:
Post a Comment