Just a couple of pictures I took around my neighborhood this morning. They aren't the greatest because it was cloudy out(big surprise) but the tree color is so beautiful around here.
THE BEST thing happened to me this morning! I called my sister to chat and got to talk to my niece for quite a while. Sooooo sweet. Cute, sweet, hilarious, smart, just like her auntie. I will be walking on cloud nine all day...
Had a great LOOONNGG conversation with my favorite sister. Very theraputic. Had to catch each other up on our lives.
Bob called early this morning and should be home by 5:00 or so. Unless they have to do overtime. He says he feels like he has been gone for a month instead of a week.
Tomorrow the girls and I are going to a pumpkin patch east of here in Redmond. We will meet the cousins there. They have a corn maze and stuff too so the girls should have fun. Great photo ops for me. Hopefully the weather is cooperative.
Happy Friday to everyone, have a great weekend, relax, etc.
10.17.2008
Da Hood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
1 comments:
Hi Amy
I stopped by the shop yesterday and Tami gave me you blog spot. Just wanted to say HI, hope you like WA, its a little scary to make a big move like that but fun and exciting too. Willum is doing great and growing up so fast, 1st grade already. I read your blog on Sid's 14th b-day. I can't believe it, I'll never forget how much expression she had with her little eyebrows, sweet baby. Craig is good and away from home as usual, hurricane restoration. I'm busy just keeping up with Willum. I'd love to hear from you if you have the time my e-mail is kw_freels@yahoo.com.
Kim
Post a Comment