
Had a NICE visit with Aunt Jackie and Uncle David. Uncle David said that life is too short and when you are only a couple of hours away why not stop and visit a while? The girls and I were glad they did. Will be anxious to hear from my mom and aunt while they are in Calif.
BEAUTIFUL, sunny day and not chilly at all. I actually vacuumed my car and did some outside chores in my string bikini. Just making sure you all are paying attention.
Want to say hello to my father in law, Chuck. He has been reading my posts, hope his procedure goes well.
Well it's bachlorette night with the three chicks. They have so much homework that we probably will have to stop partying by 11:00 or so. I am punchy today, could you tell?? With Riley being out 4 days last week she has lots to make up for. She seems to be grasping math a bit better. Bob and I are hoping it clicks for her with all the extra help she is getting. Will post some shots I took soon, just enjoying the Halloween graphics while I can. Look out for the turkey graphics, they will stun and amaze you. Got to get busy on those cute Halloween cookies we have waiting. I have only spent about $80 on sprinkles so they will be magical.
I know a lot of people share this feeling of disbelief that it is already the middle of October. I keep thinking we still have to celebrate Sid's bday and it has already happened. I look at the calendar and swear that it is an evil, lying menace hanging in the kitchen.
10.14.2008
Familia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
0 comments:
Post a Comment