10.12.2008

Scattered and Random


A very quick post. Bob leaves early tomorrow morn. for Burlington, WA. He will stay up there even tho it is only about an hour away. He needs to try to get the whole new job thing down and then maybe start coming home the following week. They pay for him to stay up there so why not? The girls and I are already making plans! HA! We are going to find some good sushi places and possibly try some Thai food. There's tons of it up here. Riley and I are big sushi fans. Riley is claiming that she still has a sore throat, etc. it has been a week. I will pry her mouth open and dig around with a flash light to determine what is going on. She has been on antibiotic too so not sure what the deal is. School-phobia? Dontwannacleanmyroom-phobia? hmmmm... My aunt & uncle are supposed to be here sometime tomorrow and I haven't done much in the way of getting ready for that. Am on my way to shopping in about 5 minutes. Bob needs a long list of stuff so gotta get in gear.
The nights have been really cold up here! I have gotten long flannel pj bottoms for all of us and long sleeved shirts. In the desert I wore short sleeves and flipflops all winter long cuz the salon was always warm. So I never bought winter clothes. I am needin em now. I broke down and bought a pair of regular length jeans the other day. I usually go with capri length but not any more.
So, am looking forward to seeing some family tomorrow, they wont be here very long but it will be good to visit a bit. Sid starts her badminton tournaments this week and next and then it's all over. She has loved it. I have too. She and her dad are gonna get a bit of practice time in today when he gets home from his Costco job. He will have to get all of the birdies off of the roof first.
I promise I will call the beauty school this week too!
Got to have a nice long chat with my mom. They are happily at home now. Lots to catch up on for her, three weeks of laundry. They had a great time in Europe but are glad to be home. Can't wait to see some pictures. They leave for So Cal in a couple of days. Weird that I wont be there. Our house is occupied there now. What a relief. While it is no where near the monthly expense at least it is something. I guess I had better get a job... uuugghhhh.... Have a great Sunday and will of course post later this week with all of my boring mundane same old same old but it is cheaper than therapy....

0 comments: