10.13.2008

Good Evening



Man. Haven't posted in the evening in a long time. Bob left early this morning for work, he will be home Friday afternoon. Spoke with him a couple of times today and all went well for him. He said that where he working is really beautiful. It pretty much rained all day on him as it did here but not really cold like it has been.
Got more sad news yesterday, one of my old clients passed away Sunday. He was still so young and so talented. He was a musician and used music to help people to connect and worship. I have known him for about 15 years and his wife and her family. Truly sad... He will be missed by soooo many.
My aunt and uncle have arrived. They got here this afternoon. Great to see them. We got all caught up and shared pictures, etc. I drove them past Lk Washington and there were about 5 or 6 wind surfers on the lake. It was windy and the lake had lots of white caps. The kites or parasails or whatever they are, are really colorful and it was neat to see them on the lake. Next time I see that, I am gonna be ready with my camera and shoot some pictures even if it is pouring. I made a good mexican feast and they brought the marionberry pie. Yum... delish...
Sid had her last match today. They lost overall but she won her match. Next week will be her tournament. Riley is feeling much better, she was such a huge help tonight. Since dad is away she is sharing my giant California King Tempurpedic bed with me and the cat. I am glad I got a bigger bed, with animals and kids and all.
Aunt and Uncle leave in the morning, they will make it as far as Idaho and are trying to get back to Illinois in a timely manner. It has been a long time since I have seen any of my Illinois family.
Sweet dreams to everyone and will post later this week.

0 comments: