10.27.2008

Lake Washington this Morning




I had some errands to run, library, post office, etc. I remembered to bring my camera with me. You just never know when you might wish you had it. I stopped at Juanita Beach and walked around. I shot some fall tree color and then made my way out onto the walking pier, I heard some loud sounds, like feathers and water. I looked up and there was large V formation of Canadian geese flying my way. Luckily, I had my camera on and ready to shoot and I did. I got some pretty good pictures. Since I am from So. Cal. these geese are pretty cool to me. I think of the scenic beauty of them migrating, that cute movie about a girl and her geese, etc. The reality in western Washington is not so romantic. They can be a nuisance. My aunt & uncle have problems from time to time at their lake house with them. Can you say "messy"?
Oh well, for this California girl they were pretty neat and a pleasant surprise this morning. Making me glad that I remembered my camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is everything going up there? Did Bob find a job?