10.20.2008

Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed


It is getting late, had to watch Saturday Night Live that I TIVO'ed. The one with Sarah Palin. I TIVO it every week. You gotta clean out your TIVO so it can do its job. I have had some great phone calls in the last few days. My best friend from Minnesota called just to chat. We are doing a book club together. We have two books that we are supposed to read and I have finished both of them. She hasn't read either one. She told me I need to get a job, she is right. I talked to my father in law's wife. They live outside of Reno, NV. He has had two surgeries in two weeks. He has come out of both just fine. He has some major heart issues, I know that this is hard on him and thankful that she is there to support him. My ex business partner and friend called tonight. Great to hear her voice. Got caught up on all the news.
Went to Walmart today. I usually am a Target kind of person but sometimes you can't beat Walmart. I know someone who wont shop at any store with the word "mart" on the end. But then I think "what about Diamond Mart or Liquor Mart"? With the way the economy is going I am sure Walmart will become even more popular. The Walmart is about 15 minutes away. It is nothing like the one in the High Desert. I wont go into why it is better but you can read between the lines on that one. Let's just say that I didn't feel the need to bring my Spanish dictionary with me today.

Speaking of So Cal, My parents and aunt are all home from being in the desert to see my grandparents. My parents are happy with where they are living. My grandpa just got a scooter so he will be terrorizing the place soon. My sister suggested that we "pimp his ride". That kills me... I know that my aunt, mom and dad are all glad to be home.
It POURED at my house on and off today and lots of thunder. It was neat. Bob came home tonight but not sure if he will tomorrow night. It was a cold, wet long day for him.
I have much to attend to tomorrow so I am going to dream land but don't worry, I will be back soon.

0 comments: