
My hands are still messy from my Panera Roast Beef sandwich. What's a little horseradish on the keyboard?? Asiago Cheese Bread crumbs will make my "S"key stick.
Picture day morning went just as I predicted. I did not throw the hairbrush tho. I was proud of myself. I threw the velcro rollers instead.
A client of mine from way back called me today. Her son and his family live up here. She is up here visiting for the weekend. We wont have a chance to get together but chatted on the phone for a while. It was great to catch up.
I went to Redmond today. They have a Fred Meyer over there that is pretty new. For those of you that don't know Fred Meyer, it is like a super Target or super Walmart. Like the good ol' days of Gemco. Groceries and clothing, housewares, sporting goods, camping equipment, stationary, you name it, they got it. The one in Kirkland is old and reminds me of the one I shopped at when I lived in Portland. This new one is two stories! Amazing. I got chicken stock and sandpaper all in one visit. Now that is cool. That's how I got my Panera fix. They have one in Redmond. I love it, their sandwiches, salads, red pomegranate tea, bagels, I could go on and on. It did make me sad tho, it used to be the meeting place for me and my friends in Calif. We would meet at the one in Fontana and just have coffee and lots of yummy baked goods and talk and laugh. I miss that and them so much. Then I went clothes shopping and bought some new things just in case I actually get a job. I thought maybe by purchasing some new clothes it would motivate me. We will see...
My cousin Jill isn't feeling too well so am going to go start a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. Soup and some good movies to watch will fix her right up! Let's hope so anyway. She is such a sweet thing.
Riley will spend the better part of tomorrow afternoon/evening at a party across the street. One of her bestest buddies is having a good old fashioned Halloween party. She is going to be a hippy. I will be sure to take a photo of her in her John Lennon glasses and post it. As long as she doesn't ask me to help her do her hair we will be fine.
I am hoping that my Corgi friend, Cooper the handsome boy is doing better. His updates sounded like he was on the mend.
Have a fabulous weekend.
10.24.2008
Bloggin' for a Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
0 comments:
Post a Comment