
However that song goes... Bob will find out today how far out of town he will have to go next week. It could be one hour away or two hours away. One hour would be great because he could come home at night. We have to go shopping tomorrow for him. They have to have certain things that the railroad requires and pays for, clothing, safety glasses, boots, etc.
Riley is home again this morning. She is a bit better but today is Friday and why make her go for one day. She needs to get better so she can help her sister clean this house. I am cleaning this weekend for company which I find is always a good motivation. I did decorate for Halloween so was thinking that I would leave the house messy and call it the Haunted Mansion. I think on my feet...
Badminton was okay yesterday. Kind of a cruddy team that they played, their Gym sucked too. LOW ceilings and if the birdie hit a rafter it was considered out. That team practices with the low beams, our girls don't. Plus Sid is pretty sure that the team they played cheated on their final score. Trust me, that is the only way that they could win. Listen to me go on! I am the badminton information station. And to think I didn't know nothin' that long ago.
My parents should be home or close to it, they called and spoke to Riley, I was at badminton. They will be tired for a while. They are going to So Cal next week and meeting my aunt from WA there. They are all going to kind of finish up and help my grandparents with the whole moving thing. My grandparents have done well with the move but can use some help I am sure. I will offer up as much prayer as needed for my mom and aunt. Remember patience. That is funny coming from me, who has NONE.
Have a marvelous weekend everyone, the weather people up here are claiming that we will see the sun!
10.10.2008
I been working on the railroad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
0 comments:
Post a Comment