
Two girls ages 14 and almost 11 are in the hall bathroom. They are getting ready for Trick or Treating. They are getting themselves ready. They don't need mom to do anything. As I sit here and listen to them quietly murmuring I am remembering when they did have to have me help with costumes. That wasn't that long ago. We have had dinner already, provided by Costco's pizza. I will be the candy passer outer. When they come home and the candy is all passed out, we will sit by the fire and watch movies. Sid did not feel that well all day so I am wondering what miracle occurred that suddenly makes her well enough to hit the streets. The promise of candy or getting to wear that pirate costume.
Luckily, Bob received his bright orange reflective sweatshirt at his safety seminar today. He will be oh so bright and safe for his charges tonight.
Went to my aunt's today. My little cousins were dressed up for Halloween, soooo cute. The girls and I got our things from my parent's trip to Europe. Very cool. It was nice to spend a rainy afternoon at the lake house. So pretty. Of course it is raining more today than it has all week because it is Halloween and you have to be outside. Figures...
So, lots of pictures to post and I promise not to disappoint. Tomorrow will be just be about the normal and mundane, Bob has a gun show that he wants to go to down south so he will do that in the morning.
Time to go light the jack o lanterns, turn on the spooky music and pour 75 pounds of candy into the giant bowl.
10.31.2008
Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
0 comments:
Post a Comment