10.22.2008

Technology... Friend or Foe


I had done up a slide show of fall and pumpkin patch pictures and posted it on Sunday. For some unknown reason it was fine and then it wasn't. I had shot a lot of pics and use the slide show format so you can see a bunch at once. oh bother....
I will try again later.
Beth is my dear dear dear friend in California. She has been through so much lately to say the very least. Her adorable dog, Cooper has been quite ill. It sounds as though he is slowly doing better. He is a Corgi(like Queen Elizabeth's dogs). Beth is a collector of all things Corgi. When I think of a prayer for Cooper I think of Corgis with angel wings floating around Cooper and him recovering rapidly because of the Corgi dog angels playing harps and wearing halos and white gowns. It is Beth's fault that I have conjured up this Corgi angel image. She has shown me that you can buy anything Corgi if you so desire. So now Cooper needs to get his lil (and I do mean little) legs up and moving around, eating, drinking and just being Cooper. He's such a handsome boy, yes he is, yes he is...

0 comments: