10.03.2008

So Much to Post- So Little Time

Where do I begin? I am posting a link from the Wall Street Journal. It's an article written about the debate last night. I enjoyed it. If you are not a Sarah Palin fan that's okay, don't read the article. BUT if you dig Sarah then it's a good quick read about the debate.
http://online.wsj.com/public/article/declarations.html

I also am putting some video on here. Just a quick one. It is of Sid playing at her badminton match. It's not that she is some Olympic hopeful but she did a great job yesterday. It's been great to watch her improving at every match. We recieved news that we will probably have renters in our Calif. house. That has been STRESSFUL. Two house payments/rent... not fun. I really, truly have been praying everyday about the Cal. house. Raining on and off all day today, but not really cold. Bob let me sleep in this morning and took the girls to school for me. Very nice. Am helping Bob list some items on Ebay. He has collected(I call it hoarding) so many historical items, etc. and sees that there is a good market for them on Ebay. It has been an excercise in patience for me. Not one of my stronger qualities. Patience is a virtue, blah, blah, blah

0 comments: