
Just some quick random thoughts and wanderings. That big yellow ball is showing its face up in the sky right now and I want to go for a walk and take some pictures. The leaves are calling my name.
News about my cousin is all good. Our prayers sure did work and things are good. Girls are off to school. Riley early today for band. My wild cat who thinks he is my child is rubbing his chin all over my laptop. He is shamefully spoiled. I wish he would go find himself some "Kitty sun" and leave me be.
Another badminton match tomorrow- away. All of the girls got new partners so we will see how this affects the match.
I did clean out the TIVO a bit yesterday. Oprah was appalling. An entire family hooked on heroin except for the 18 month old baby. Sad... Did get some of that pesky laundry done tho.
I gotta crack the cosmetology book sometime today. I am still in denial. I need to decide if I need school refresher for the practical test or not. It's not that I don't want to go forward doing hair, just DO NOT want to take the tests! UUUGGHHHH.
Well, listening to my morning radio show from L.A. (gotta love the internet) while I type.
Can I just say that I love "Facebook"!!!! I have been connecting and reconnecting with so many people. It's like a myspace for adults. Pictures, messages, etc. Seriously, if you are not on there give it a try, you can make it totally as private as you want also.
10.01.2008
I Dig the Facebook Thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
October
(34)
- Candy, Rain, Cold, Fun
- Tomorrow is Halloween
- Wandering Through the Corn Maze of My Brain
- No title
- Lake Washington this Morning
- Just One More Thing
- Weekend Things
- Bloggin' for a Friday
- Just Add Water
- Quiet Time
- Technology... Friend or Foe
- Stop your Bloggin and Go to Bed
- Pics from the Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday Sunday... dah dah dah
- A Couple More Snaps
- Da Hood
- Girl Time
- How Cute She Is
- Familia
- Good Evening
- Scattered and Random
- I been working on the railroad...
- No title
- blahsville
- Birthday Party
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
- A Scary Attempt at Being Different
- Monday is the "get your junk done day"
- The Hundred Acre Wood
- Badminton video ll
- So Much to Post- So Little Time
- Homesick and Being Almost Eleven
- Slideshow Pictures Around Our Neighborhood
- I Dig the Facebook Thing
-
▼
October
(34)
0 comments:
Post a Comment