
I am so sad to leave Phoenix today. As I expected, it was way too short of a trip.
Had lots of fun and will blog about it for days to come but am short on time. I am packed up but the girls are not. We had to borrow a suitcase from my mom for all of our shopping purchases. That's scary. Weather ended up being good and sunny. I enjoyed every minute of it. Girls of course have already begun to shed tears and are just a load of fun to be around right now. My parents will be in here in a couple of hours to pick us up and lug us to the airport to head back to WA. We have a direct flight this time, no changing planes in San Jose. That is such a dumpy airport. Bob will be there to retrieve us at around 7:00 this evening. Can't wait to see him. I have slept like a log at my sisters and been very comfortable but I cannot wait to lay on my Tempurpedic again. My parents will be up to WA in about 2 1/2 weeks so that is helping. I am just going to miss my sister, brother in law and niece soooo much. That's the really difficult part of all of this. I hate that we are so far away. Calif. was good in that we were a 5 hour drive or a 45 minute flight. Oh well, we have our webcam, cell phones, email and Facebook. Had such a great time yesterday in Scottsdale. More on all of that later. Gotta go sit on someone's suitcase so that she can close it...
2.19.2009
Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Feeling like a semi normal human...
- Ouch, it hurts to breath...
- Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
- It Sneaks up on You
- Unexpected Guests
- Weekends are Good
- Home from Arizona
- Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
- Happy Birthday Presidents
- Live from Arizona
- Up Up and Away
- Valentine thoughts, octuplets and seasoned travelers
- Quick note and pictures
- El Sol
- 9th Graders Get Embarrassed
- It's time for a RANT!
- Sun and Snow
- A few retouched photos
- A Different Kind of Day
- I need a hero
- Shots, Songs and Coins
- Shiny Happy Wednesday
- Tuesday is a sunny day
- Tell Your Brain to Land Somewhere
-
▼
February
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment