2.15.2009

Live from Arizona


Today is Sunday and I am on my sister's laptop. My darling niece is having a blast with her cousins. She is in hog heaven. The girls love being with her too. They have been playing doll house, kitchen, computer games and Wii. She doesn't even realize that any adults exist. My sister and I ran some errands this morning, came back to her house, my parents have come over too. We played some poker and now are eating some great home made bbq burgers. One bonus about hanging out with my sister is that she is an awesome cook. It never gets dull. Bob is holding down the fort, he did his Costco job today and when I spoke to him tonight he was pooped out. He is off tomorrow from both jobs and is going to get some things done. Hopefully he enjoys his day and gets some rest. I am going to be calling him and hounding him about getting the mail. I am waiting for that letter from the school that we want Riley to go to. I still haven't recieved my WA license either so I need the mail box to start coming thru for me. We are going to eat now, sister and I are getting pedicures tomorrow and going to look at paint colors for her house. Fun stuff. Weather is okay, feels so warm here. Kind of nice to not be wearing four layers all of the time. High clouds, kinda over cast but warmish. It's all good. I will post again soon, have a great day tomorrow even if you are not off from work.

0 comments: