
Thanks for having your birthdays in February so we can have some days off and come to Arizona. Mighty thoughtful of you.
I am watching Kenzie and Riley eat breakfast and watch "Olivia". Kenzie can barely keep her eyes on it or us. She has to watch her cousins and keep and eye on them. We adults do not factor into her world at all unless it is to eat or go potty. This behavior is highly encouraged since she doesn't get to see them much. It takes me back a few years to have cartoons playing in the background. Sheri 7 Kev are outside with the landscaper working on plans for the backyard. Kevin has to go to work today. He seems to be feeling better. Sheri and I are going to get pedicures and go to Lowes to look at paint. When you have a house built, you get to check out the builder's models. Those models are all painted, papered, decorated, etc. When you get to finally move into your own home guess what? It comes with a lot of white walls. While Kenzie's room has been painted(very adorable) the rest of the house is a daunting task. Many of the walls are two stories tall and it is more than just slapping some paint on. Can you say scaffolding? Also, that is a lot of color to splash onto a very large area so you better like it.
Our Calif had lots of paint and colors so hopefully I can help out here. Sheri has chips pinned up to walls already and the her color choices are excellent. I am more the tone person, does it have a red base? A blue base? Will it look purple instead of brown? I guess this is from my hairdresser background. Kind of an important talent to have when some one's hair color is at stake.
Sid spent the night at my parent's house. My mom and Sid will come over later to stay with Kenz and Ri. Tonight we will go out for dinner for a Mexican feast, can't wait. Talked to Bob this morning and got my updates. He is good, glad to have a day to himself and getting paid for it to boot. He has lots of chores to work on. I also had to get my cat update and make sure my spoiled little man is being taken care of. Bob takes better care of him than I do. The sun is kind of out, high clouds again, and I am sitting here in a t-shirt and shorts. I will finish up my cup of coffee get ready for my day with my favorite sister. Hope some of you are off today, enjoying the holiday and perhaps a three or four day weekend.
2.16.2009
Happy Birthday Presidents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Feeling like a semi normal human...
- Ouch, it hurts to breath...
- Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
- It Sneaks up on You
- Unexpected Guests
- Weekends are Good
- Home from Arizona
- Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
- Happy Birthday Presidents
- Live from Arizona
- Up Up and Away
- Valentine thoughts, octuplets and seasoned travelers
- Quick note and pictures
- El Sol
- 9th Graders Get Embarrassed
- It's time for a RANT!
- Sun and Snow
- A few retouched photos
- A Different Kind of Day
- I need a hero
- Shots, Songs and Coins
- Shiny Happy Wednesday
- Tuesday is a sunny day
- Tell Your Brain to Land Somewhere
-
▼
February
(24)
1 comments:
I'm with ya! Happy Birthday Lincoln and Washington and Thank you for the day off. Actually the week off! It was nice to break from our normal routine! All little toddler classes were cancelled this week too.
Post a Comment