2.20.2009

Home from Arizona


The girls and I got home last night at about 8:00. Bob picked us up with no problems and was so glad to see his girls.
This morning the girls did remarkably well getting ready for school. I was impressed. Slept like the dead, and feel pretty good this A.M. The sun is shining brightly and that helps my mood. It was hard to say goodbye to my little girl yesterday. Knowing how much she will miss her cousins is the hardest part. I sat next to her in my parent's van yesterday and could not keep my hands to myself. I was petting her little cute head, soft cheek and maybe a tickle or two. I was trying to store it all up til I see her again.
The girls have a birthday party to work at tomorrow for their cousin Natalie. She will be seven and is having a party. She is having other 6-7 year old girls only. Such a big girl... I hear that she is learning to work a motorized wheelchair which is awesome news. That would be a huge move toward independence for her.
I am listening to GMA and the Oscar predictions. I am going to do a blog post on the Oscars only. This is the show that I look forward to every year. Sunday night, I only take phone calls during the commercials, I start watching early for the Red Carpet and watch all the way to the end. So if anyone is wondering what I am doing Sunday night, I will be glued to the T.V.
Sunshine today and tomorrow, then next week it will be back to typical Seattle weather, cloudy, rainy and cold. I am not going to think ahead about it, just going to enjoy the next two days.

1 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

Well my dear daughter it was certainly a fun time having you three here..... Got to spend some special time with the granddaughters when they came to spend the night with Grammy and Papa....We do enjoy them so much and they are growing up so fast....got to enjoy them before they are totally embarassed to be seen with us.....