
Wednesday. Minimum day for the girls. Sid has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Nothing but two follow up vaccinations that were started in Calif. and need to be finished up. We are seeing a family medicine physician that hopefully be our family doctor. We have dermatology appointments when we return from Arizona.
It is going to be 54 degrees today. Sunny and nice but only for today and then the news warns us of rain and colder temps but hey, it is February so you get what you get.
I did so bad yesterday on my food intake. It was my own fault, I made the most killer pot roast. It was too hard to resist in any type of ration. I will have to make up for it for the rest of the week, but I am thinking it was worth it.
Bob is still going strong in Seattle at the RR job, good news.
We are going to go downtown on Saturday and do some errands and sightseeing. I am looking forward to it. There is so much to see and do downtown and we haven't covered much of it yet. Maybe the weather will cooperate.
The girls and I watched American Idol last night. It is to the point that we are starting to pick some of our favorites. It is a nice diversion in the evenings for us chicks.
I did not even make a dent in that laundry pile downstairs. I will go down there now and start. If I don't post on this blog for a few days, call 911. I probably will be pinned under an avalanche of dirty clothes, ewww.
2.04.2009
Shiny Happy Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Feeling like a semi normal human...
- Ouch, it hurts to breath...
- Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
- It Sneaks up on You
- Unexpected Guests
- Weekends are Good
- Home from Arizona
- Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
- Happy Birthday Presidents
- Live from Arizona
- Up Up and Away
- Valentine thoughts, octuplets and seasoned travelers
- Quick note and pictures
- El Sol
- 9th Graders Get Embarrassed
- It's time for a RANT!
- Sun and Snow
- A few retouched photos
- A Different Kind of Day
- I need a hero
- Shots, Songs and Coins
- Shiny Happy Wednesday
- Tuesday is a sunny day
- Tell Your Brain to Land Somewhere
-
▼
February
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment