2.09.2009

It's time for a RANT!


I am beginning to get stuff together to pack for Phoenix. I had the brilliant idea that I would check the weather for that area. I wish I hadn't. Here is the forecast for Phoenix from Feb. 14-17th, RAIN. That's about it, RAIN. The temperature? Mid to high 50's. Crap, only about 10-15 degrees warmer than here. NOT what I was hoping for. Of course I am excited to spend time with my family but the weather was pretty much up there on the list of priorities. What the hell? Christmas sucked due to weather, the coldest, snowiest winter in 20 years, rain and clouds, c'mon... Complaining about the weather is like spitting in the wind. Useless. Maybe things will change, who knows. With my luck lately, doubtful. It rains about 4 days a year in Phoenix, what were the odds? I was planning on packing my flip flop collection, pedicures, short sleeved shirts, now I don't know what to pack. Ugh. Was hoping to lay by my parents pool and soak up the rays. I can still lay by the pool with my rain jacket and umbrella. Thank goodness it doesn't matter what the weather is when you are inside the Scottsdale Mall!

0 comments: