2.24.2009

It Sneaks up on You



The news is on and the weather report is that is gradually getting colder and the snow level is lower. It was a near record high yesterday, even tho it rained. Windy today a little bit tho, nothing like a high desert kind of wind.
Sid and I just finished up at the Dermatologist. She was good, nice, etc. like her. Sid had two things removed, one required stitches that get taken out next week.
She has issues with skin things and has since she was a very little girl. I have her checked out fairly often. She was brave which is not her usual way of handling things medical involving shots. I did okay too, just some small stuff.
Riley and her friend Dustin walked to school today, so grown up. She had her field trip to Boeing Field yesterday. They have the Museum of Flight there. She took over 50 photos with her cool pink camera. I must say, she did a great job. She told us that she tried to take pictures with us in mind. Since we weren't there, she wanted us to feel as though we were. Her homework assignment was to design a plane and she did a fantastic job. I think things are finally starting to gel.
She brought home cool souvenirs too!
Had a nice dinner for my uncle's birthday on Sunday. Just Sid and I went, Bob ended up working over time at Costco and Riley was beat. I think my between my niece and our little cousin's party, she was worn out. The photos are from my aunt's house on the lake. It was really neat, kinda cloudy, warm and very still... I could have stayed out there for hours but some big fat raindrops started to land on me and it's just not good for the camera...
Made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner last night, and making some kind of soup or stew tonight too,it's just that kind of weather.

1 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

Love catchin up on what the Hewitson family is up too...your blog allows old dad to keep in tune while on the road or at home in my office....love it.....glad a good time was had by all at Nats b-day party... She looks so cute...the girls were a big help for Jill I am sure....

Love the pictures of Nats Party and Valentines day in Arizona....