We put bird food out in our back yard and the they are going nuts out there. Our little man "Boone" the cat is just in cat heaven. He makes all of these noises as he stares out at them. I tried to capture some pictures of the birds yesterday and one in particular that is soooo bright. Here is a small sampling as they could be better and I need to practice. I have lots too overcome, swinging bird feeder with birds that are constantly moving. Sheesh...
2.11.2009
Quick note and pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Feeling like a semi normal human...
- Ouch, it hurts to breath...
- Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
- It Sneaks up on You
- Unexpected Guests
- Weekends are Good
- Home from Arizona
- Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
- Happy Birthday Presidents
- Live from Arizona
- Up Up and Away
- Valentine thoughts, octuplets and seasoned travelers
- Quick note and pictures
- El Sol
- 9th Graders Get Embarrassed
- It's time for a RANT!
- Sun and Snow
- A few retouched photos
- A Different Kind of Day
- I need a hero
- Shots, Songs and Coins
- Shiny Happy Wednesday
- Tuesday is a sunny day
- Tell Your Brain to Land Somewhere
-
▼
February
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment