
Good morning all. I awoke to the sun shining. That makes today the official second day of sun in Kirkland. Who needs to hear Punxsutawney Phil's dismal forecast? It's just a German superstition and a Bill Murray movie anyway... Normal day in that it is school for girls, work for Bob and chores for me. I am getting the good end or the raw end of the deal, depending on how you look at it. I am also hoping that my e mail, telephone and snail mail are all good things. You know, because of my new phobia and all. As I plunk away I am watching that insane cat of mine. He finds crap laying around and turns it into a toy. Bob is right, who needs a dog when you have a cat that acts like one? When you call him, he comes to you and follows you around wherever you go. He is hilarious. The not so funny part of cat ownership can be heard downstairs as Riley cleans the cat box, ick...
Today, I will make every effort to tunnel through the laundry mountain. It just never ends. I am cleaning and doing chores in order to begin to get ready for our trip to AZ. We are getting very excited and anxious to say the least. Sun, heat, laughter, etc. wonderful...
I will be thinking of a friend today that has some heavy stuff she has to attend to. Wondering what the outcome will be and if it will be big or small. Maybe life changing is too much to hope for but one can only hope. I hope she knows that even though we are not in contact, that I am thinking of her and praying for her everyday.
Bob was busy yesterday at the RR job. He is taking on a new position and he says there is lots to learn. Of course I am proud of him, he can handle whatever comes his way.
Three more days until the school lottery for Riley. We will get a letter in the mail sometime after the 13th of Feb. so I will be on the phone with Bob every night asking him if he checked the mail. Oh the agony... I am very BAD at waiting. It is not one of my better traits. Patience? That is a word right up there with budget, restraint, limit, you get the idea.
2.03.2009
Tuesday is a sunny day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Feeling like a semi normal human...
- Ouch, it hurts to breath...
- Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
- It Sneaks up on You
- Unexpected Guests
- Weekends are Good
- Home from Arizona
- Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
- Happy Birthday Presidents
- Live from Arizona
- Up Up and Away
- Valentine thoughts, octuplets and seasoned travelers
- Quick note and pictures
- El Sol
- 9th Graders Get Embarrassed
- It's time for a RANT!
- Sun and Snow
- A few retouched photos
- A Different Kind of Day
- I need a hero
- Shots, Songs and Coins
- Shiny Happy Wednesday
- Tuesday is a sunny day
- Tell Your Brain to Land Somewhere
-
▼
February
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment