
I am in the midst of a cough. A REALLY bad cough. I am sleep deprived because I get about 20-30 minutes of sleep and then a coughing fit. My eyeballs feel like they are going to pop outta my head, my ribs hurt, my chest is sore, I have thrown up three times because of this cough and I am so over it. I don't feel bad in the sense of being sick. This cough is the result of last weeks congestion, etc. But now I do feel bad because of the cough. It makes my whole body sore and the throwing up thing? Yuck...
I stayed in bed all day except to get the girls to and from school. Again, not because I am sick but I was trying to make up for some lost sleep. I have watched Top Chef, was not happy with the outcome but the chef that won is a far cry better than one of the other chefs. We are now watching American Idol. It is still early in the season so it can be sketchy at best, people's song choices and arrangements are so very strange. Like I said, early in the season.
Pretty much a good day to stay in the house. Rained all day and was cold. Hopefully, tomorrow is a better day and I can get some things accomplished around this dump. I am still trying to get my laundry from AZ done.
Sid seems to be doing okay with her skin biopsy thing. It was giving her fits last night but much better this morning. She needs to take some Tylenol as it gives her some pain.
This week flew by, tomorrow is already Thursday. I will seriously work on the house and laundry this weekend and get the house back to some normal state. My parents will be here in a couple of weeks so want to make it nice for them. Looking forward to that.
Damn there are some weirdos on Idol tonight!
2.25.2009
Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Feeling like a semi normal human...
- Ouch, it hurts to breath...
- Ricola, Top Chef and Idol
- It Sneaks up on You
- Unexpected Guests
- Weekends are Good
- Home from Arizona
- Boo Hoo and Sniff Sniff
- Happy Birthday Presidents
- Live from Arizona
- Up Up and Away
- Valentine thoughts, octuplets and seasoned travelers
- Quick note and pictures
- El Sol
- 9th Graders Get Embarrassed
- It's time for a RANT!
- Sun and Snow
- A few retouched photos
- A Different Kind of Day
- I need a hero
- Shots, Songs and Coins
- Shiny Happy Wednesday
- Tuesday is a sunny day
- Tell Your Brain to Land Somewhere
-
▼
February
(24)
1 comments:
I thought of you this morning when there was snow on the ground. Just what you needed with your cough. Praying for renewed health and no more snow! - Jennifer
Post a Comment