2.08.2009

A few retouched photos








I took some pics with my phone, some are from yesterday and some are from a few weeks back. I know that I said it was sunny but these are all cloudy. Sunny in Seattle means you get a cloud break every now and then and no rain. I took artistic license and retouched some of these as they were with my phone's camera so not the greatest color or lighting, they look 10 times better retouched, plus it's fun to do.
I am pretending to be a hairdresser today, my hair, Sid, Riley and Bob. Busy.
Riley has a job. She has to take care of the neighbor's dog. It is her friend from school, the one who came over for her b-day. They have a pug named Daisy. She is walking her also. Besides having a dog they have also have a Wii. That has been a large attraction to both girls and now they are begging us to buy them one. I do believe that they are the only kids on the block let alone the city, state or country that do not have a Wii yet. Can you hear my sobs and see my tears? Poor lil babies. It's not like they don't have Play Station, Nintendo DS and each has their own computer. Lordy....

1 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

Well my dear....the time has come for the trip to school with the daughters and do a survey....Do you have a Wii at your home?

There is no doubt that you will find out you are possibly one of the worst parents in the greater Northwest. You are the only family in Kirkland that does not own you own Wii!!!

How dare you deprive your children the necessities of life????